Your life is your adventure. Where will it take you next?
Retirement affords you more time to enjoy every moment, so why not immerse yourself in a place of natural beauty, hospitable culture, good health, and unlimited fun!
Come to Celadon; it’s brimming with the promise of a perfect retirement, and many of our residents can attest!
Celadon is an award-winning community nestled on Lady’s Island in one of the Southeast’s most desirable cities, Beaufort, South Carolina. Coastal Living called Beaufort, “America’s Happiest Seaside Town”.
Here are 5 reasons Celadon is perfect for your next life adventure:
- You will live in gracious comfort and style with a choice of stunning light-filled homes in the traditional southern mode, with wide shady front porches and a “summer cottage” feel that’s like being on vacation all year ‘round.
- You’ll want to get outside! There’s easy access to fascinating and educational activities such as exploring walking trails, bird and nature watching in our pocket parks and larger greenspaces, and fishing in the surrounding lush natural sanctuary of ponds and inlets of the area. Celadon has a dedicated dog park where you can hang out with your fur babies, designated boat parking for your vessel (Beaufort is all about life on the water), and a community garden too! Check out our master plan.
- You can achieve the optimal health you’ve always dreamed of – the vibrancy and energy to stay flexible and vigorous. Our community revolves around a culture of wellness, and its heart is the Celadon Club and its state-of-the-art Wellness Center. Splash or swim in the Jr. Olympic size pool, and take advantage of professional health and fitness plans, yoga, Pilates, and individualized nutritional coaching. Our amazing Celadon Spa therapists offer to-die-for massage therapy for your post workout aches, in a venue of complete relaxation and pampering.
- You’ll have lots of social time to hang with friends. Not from here? No problem. Celadon offers lots of opportunities to make new pals. Celadon Club buzzes with special events your family and friends can enjoy with you. Celebrate holidays like Christmas and Halloween, enjoy oyster roasts, wine tastings, barbecues, and spring garden parties. And more! There’s always something new happening at the Celadon Club that brings everyone together for fun and friendship.
- You’ll be less than three miles from downtown Beaufort, SC a small coastal town loved and lauded by many. Southern Living and Coastal Living frequently mention Beaufort as the standard to which all Southern cities aspire. National Geographic considers Beaufort one of “America’s Top 50 Adventure Towns” and Garden and Gun became so enamored with the small town charm that Beaufort is featured first on their list of “Southern Dream Towns.”
Your future awaits at Celadon
At Celadon, you will love waking up refreshed, rejuvenated, and living the life of your dreams. Embrace a community where you can enjoy your children, your grandchildren, your health, and your future all without leaving the neighborhood!
Come for a visit to find out first-hand how perfect your retirement adventure can be.